Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We were waiting to hear from our facilitator that he received our dossier...and he did. We messed up on one document so back to here and there to get it fixed and sent to Ukraine. I think our travel date will be in the next 3 to 5 weeks!! Now I need to get ready by assembling all that we need to take with us to Ukraine. Don't worry I have Kari and Heidi to tell me what to bring...if I didn't have my friends with experince guiding me you would need to worry though.



Leah(our niece) will probably be staying with Abigail, Bradley and Benjamin while we are gone..God is good!! If anyone close by would like any sweet child mentioned above for a weekend just let me know. We could be gone for up to 4 weeks before either of us is able to come back. We will keep you up on dates as soon as we know.

I hope to have a moment to share with you how we came to the decision to adopt and why we are adopting from Ukraine. I will post soon about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment