Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Natasha

Natasha is quite a girl...If we are honeymooning let it not stop.

Her English is really taking off. She is easy to be around and has a good sense of humor as long as we don't push it too far. I joke with her and Benjamin that they are twins. I'm not sure how she feels about this joke but I have always said Benjamin needed a twin. The only real similarity is their height.

I love to talk to her about her life before coming here and her life now. She doesn't tell me too many secrets, but sometimes I get a tid bit or two.

She misses Ukraine and her sister and brother. She talks to them on the phone on Sundays and is sometimes sad afterwards. We aren't sure how to help her stay connected and still try to embrace life here.

We all love her so much and excited to share more family time and traditions together.

We plan to torture her by making her go to Moab and ride bikes for a week...when it will probably snow...Again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bruce and Michele! I thought our blog had gone private, so I haven't even stopped by in forever. Apparently a lot has gone on since you guys got home. Michele, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my mom that same time of year (in 2004) so I know it's hard. Praying God's peace and comfort continue to touch your heart. I'd love to hear what's all been going on if you care to email. (I can't seem to find your email address!) Blessings to you guys! Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha is a beautiful girl! We are so glad that the road is becoming level under your feet. The why is always hard, but thank God that He knows what we need and how to provide it.

    ReplyDelete