Wednesday, March 3, 2010

" You need to post! "

Natasha said we need to post. She really knows her way around the computer so I need to remember she will read all we write :-).

So many changes have happened.

Pasha really wasn't getting what he needed from us. The stress level had to change and we just didn't know how to bond with him. We prayed on our face many times for God to change our hearts and help us be what he needed and help him fit in better. God instead sent us Pasha's new and forever family. We don't fully get it but we absolutely know this is what is best for him and us.

I know that is way too quick of a version of that but God is still writting that story....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted; I've been wondering how you guys have been... I followed your journey but couldn't comment a lot of times as I was reading your posts from work.
    Wow - you guys have been through so much.
    Praying for Pasha as he's moved on, for his bonding with that family; and praying for you guys, to have a piece of mind...I can only imagine how hard that must have been...
    So happy to hear Natasha is doing well - that's wonderful!!!
    Michelle - praying for you...
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete