Thursday, November 19, 2009

No Passports Yet...

I just spoke with Tanya. She was at the passport office to find out if our passports had arrived. Unfortunately, no passports arrived today from Kiev. So, now we will wait another day.

This means that we will not be able to come home early, as we had hoped. Please pray that the passports arrive tomorrow (Friday) or Saturday. This way we can get to Kiev in time to complete medical exams and US Visas and fly home on our scheduled return flight on Wednesday, November 25th.

We are all well, though all ready to take the next steps toward home. I had a bit of a "freak out" day today as it really set in that Michele and I now are parenting 5 kids, two of whom speak very little English! Yikes. Pray for patience, peace and endurance as I get us through the process in Ukraine, and then for the same as we arrive home to begin our new lives together as a family.

That's it for now.

Later,

Bruce

4 comments:

  1. Praying for all of you and know that the Lord is in control of every step of this journey...
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer - it is so close to being over and I would think that makes it so much harder - just out of your grasp!
    I pray that in less than a week you will be home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are coming your way. I can totally empathize with your position!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your guys! Also, I just nominated you for an award on our blog. Check it out. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete